Our Small Carbon Footprint Game is the best way to start carbon conversations with anybody! It’s a carbon conversation tool, a critical thinking developer and a fun game all delivered in an easily digestible format. All information on the cards comes from the best-selling book ‘How Bad Are Bananas’ by Professor Mike Berners-Lee.
What is included?
- 1 x access to the Carbon Academy (to teach you – in a fun way – the best way to use your game and the basics of climate science)
- 1x set of 40 x game cards (Set A suitable or all ages, Set B suitable for 18+)
- 1 x A4 ‘Higher’ ‘Lower’ display board
- 1 x copy of the ‘How Bad are Bananas?’ book (version 2020)
Why buy this?
- Unique carbon footprint conversation starter with instant learning results
- Mobile and easily transported so you can share knowledge and engage people everywhere you go
- Accessible and interactive learning style with lasting effect on the learner
- Instant set-up and easy to use
- Fun! Audiences will be ‘wowed’ into engaging with your sustainability or climate action initiatives