Our How Bad Are Bananas The Big Carbon Footprint Game is highly eye-catching and the best way to start carbon conversations with anybody! It’s a carbon conversation tool, a critical thinking developer and a fun game all delivered in an easily digestible format. All information from the game comes from the best-selling book ‘How Bad Are Bananas’ by Professor Mike Berners-Lee.
What is included?
- 1x Big Carbon Footprint Game (full colour)
- 1x cardboard carry case
- 1 x access to the Carbon Academy (to teach you – in a fun way – the best way to use your game and the basics of climate science)
- 1x set of 80x game cards (DinA4)
- One of the 80 cards is a bespoke game card with your organisations personal carbon footprint
- 1 x copy of the ‘How Bad are Bananas?’ book (version 2020)
Why buy this?
- Unique carbon footprint conversation starter with instant learning results
- Attention grabbing, eye catching climate engagement tool
- Accessible and interactive learning style with lasting effect on the learner
- Engages people of all ages
- Personalised learning tool, each purchase of the Big Game comes with a bespoke game card with your organisations personal carbon footprint
- Fun! Audiences will be ‘wowed’ into engaging with your sustainability or climate action initiatives