With every game you buy you will receive 1x user licence to access ‘The Carbon Academy’ which helps you to learn at your own pace how to confidently and effectively facilitate the game with your own players. You will need 3 hours+ to work through The Carbon Academy although we signpost you to lots of further reading and learning to help you be an even better game facilitator.
Whilst the Carbon Academy, helps to set the scene on the climate crisis, the main focus is on helping you to become a confident and skilled facilitator of the BIG Carbon Footprint Game.
With every copy of the BIG Carbon Footprint game purchased, you receive:
- 80 durable playing cards printed on 100% recycled and recyclable board and provided in a snug-fitting box.
- The full 3m x 4m game playing wall (full colour) in cardboard carry cases and the connecting parts to put it all together (including instructions for putting it up).
- 1x ‘How Bad are Bananas?’ The Carbon Footprint of Everything book (2020 edition) by Prof Mike Berners-Lee.
- 1x user licences for ‘The Carbon Academy’ to give you online training to teach you how to play with others for best effect.
- A recommended optional day of face-to-face or online facilitation training to support you in delivering the game.